Orthopedic & Wellness
Pain Management & Orthopedic Surgery located in Frederick, MD & Waldorf, MD
In a given year, about a half-million Americans undergo surgery for lower back issues. If you have a chronic spine condition and are living with debilitating back pain, leading orthopedic specialists Ojedapo Ojeyemi, MD, and Matthew Roh, MD, of Orthopedic & Wellness can help. With clinics in Frederick, Waldorf, and Germantown, Maryland, you have a clinic nearby to schedule a consultation with a spine surgeon. Click on the online booking feature or call any office directly.
Why should I see a spinal surgeon?
Whether you suffered from serious trauma or have been suffering from lingering back pain for years, you might need to consider spine surgery. You should schedule an evaluation with a spine surgeon if you have:
- Broken or dislocated vertebrae
- A slipped or ruptured disc that isn’t improving
- Bone spurs that are aggravating your spinal cord
- Muscle weakness, numbness, or pain in your legs
- Narrowing of your spinal column (spinal stenosis)
- Back nerve problems that lead to loss of bowel and/or bladder control
It’s also important to see a spinal surgeon if your back pain and symptoms are so severe, they’re keeping you from your work or other daily activities.
What happens when I meet with a spinal surgeon?
When you come in for your spinal surgery consultation at Orthopedic & Wellness, you can expect comprehensive care from the start. Your dedicated spinal surgeon sits and talks with you about your symptoms and performs a physical exam.
They could also:
- Order blood tests
- Evaluate previous medical records
- Look at any essential imaging like X-rays
Dr. Ojeyemi, who’s a highly skilled spinal surgeon, will talk with you about your specific diagnosis and all possible treatments that might work for you.
Which type of spinal surgery do I need?
Dr. Ojeyemi and the leading spinal surgery team at Orthopedic & Wellness perform a wide variety of spinal surgeries, including endoscopic and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Below are a few of the spinal surgeries the team can perform:
Endoscopic spinal procedures
- Laser discectomy
- Percutaneous discectomy
- Transiliac endoscopic discectomy
- Endoscopic facet thermal ablation
- Transforaminal lumbar endoscopic discectomy
- Interlaminar lumbar endoscopic discectomy
Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Spine revision surgery
- Cervical disc replacement
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Transforaminal lumbar endoscopic interbody fusion
- Lumbar decompression, fusion, and instrumentation
Your spinal surgery from Orthopedic & Wellness is entirely tailored to you and your diagnosis. The team of spinal surgeons even specialize in modern pain management, so you won’t have to worry about any discomfort while you’re recovering.
Book your spinal surgery evaluation at Orthopedic & Wellness today. You can conveniently book an appointment either online or over the phone with your most convenient clinic.
Lower Back Painmore info
Back Painmore info
Neck Painmore info
Carpal Tunnelmore info
Orthopedic Surgeonmore info
Pain Managementmore info
Shoulder Painmore info
Herniated Discmore info
Spinal Stenosismore info
Knee Painmore info
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgerymore info
Hand Painmore info
Spine Surgeonmore info