To all of our patients:We want you to know that we are taking all necessary precautions and have added extra sanitation protocols in order to protect patients, staff and community members from the easily transmissible Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- Our office locations will continue to be open to serve our patients. We are practicing Social Distancing, please DO NOT bring additional guests to your appointment.
- As we continue to monitor the situation, please make sure that you are currently enrolled on our patient portal for direct communication with our providers and staff.
- You can also check our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/orthopedicwellness) or write us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
- Please inform us (prior to your office visit) if you have traveled outside the country recently and/or if you currently have a fever or a cough as we have alternatives in place for your continuity of care.
- Contact your PCP and ask for guidance before leaving your home if you have cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, or fever (100.4 F or greater)
- For more information: