At Orthopedic & Wellness, we want you to know that you can trust us to provide prompt, effective treatment, and maintain clear, ongoing communication with you while your patient is under our care. Our staff and physicians provide timely diagnostic, and progress reports, and welcome your input and perspective. We value this kind of multi-disciplinary approach because it helps ensure the very best care and results for our mutual patients.
Physician Fast Track Form
How to make a referral
- Fax written referral, your clinic's consultation notes stating the purpose of your referral along with the MRI/CT scan to New Patient Coordinator Department
t: 240.629.3939 f: 240.629.3940
- Once information is received, the pain clinic staff will contact the patient for a consultation appointment.
- Patients are responsible for contacting their insurance company for prior approval of any appointment.
- Ask patient to bring MRI or CT scan (disc and reports) to the office visit.
- Consultation and/or procedure appointments will take approximately 2-3 hours each.