Please contact us if you would like to work for Orthopedic & Wellness, LLC.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax your resumes to 240.629.3908
Positions available for immediate hire.
Medical Assistant/Patient Care Technician/CNA
Orthopedic & Wellness is currently searching for a qualified, energetic and experienced Medical Assistant to support our fast paced Waldorf, MD practice. Knowledge on Ambulatory Surgery Center protocols is a plus. Candidate must have excellent work ethics, very good computer skills, customer service skills, and be a team player with a positive attitude, integrity and honesty. Be ready for a lot of multi-tasking.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must be certified nursing assistant or medical assistant training (may or may not be required depending on circumstances).
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Have strong ethical and moral character references.
- Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English is required.
- Patient care technician experience or CAN license.
- Must have ASC experience.
- Must have Fluoroscopy safety training.
- Must demonstrate basic office skills, as well as the aptitude to learn new software technology for patient registration, records, dictation, and transcriptions.
- Excellent patient care skills, the ability to take vital signs, knowledge of health care and medical terminology, and awareness of the legal implications of work and words in healthcare are also required.
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
Orthopedic & Wellness offers supportive management, a great working environment, competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer matched 401(k), holidays and PTO.
If you would like to join our team of compassionate medical professionals, please fax your resume to 240.629.3953 or email it to email@example.com